This event has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks to all the builders and homeowners for their support of this event!
• Tour is Self-Guided—Follow Roads Signs from House to House
• Only Park on the Pavement
• Wear Flat-Soled Shoes
• No Handicap Accessibility at the Houses
• Children 12 & Under Must Be Closely Monitored by an Adult
• No Guests Will Be Admitted after 5:00 pm
• Regular price tickets are $35
• If any remaining tickets are available they may be purchased for $40 the day of the event starting at 11am at the Official Tour Ticket Headquarters—Taylor Agency Insurance located at The Taylor Agency, 225 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 102, Daniel Island
• Special Thanks to East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, who will receive a generous donation.
Whether you purchase tickets online or on the day of the tour, you must stop by Taylor Agency Insurance on Saturday, June 13th, 11am-5pm to pick up your Official Tour Map, which you must show to gain admittance to any of the homes on the tour.