Charleston Home + Design magazine is proud to present the 2020 Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour taking place Saturday, June 13th, from 11am-5pm to benefit East Cooper Habitat for Humanity.
This year we have an exceptional lineup of seven amazing custom homes—all private residences on Daniel Island, opening their doors to the public for six hours only.
Each participating home on the self-guided tour will be hosted by the architect or builder responsible for the home’s construction. This representative will be able to answer your questions one-on-one as well as highlight the vast number of unique and high-end qualities these abodes boast. Special thanks to the eight Daniel Island property owners who have all generously allowed their private homes to be shared for this tour.For more information, call Charleston Home+Design magazine at (843) 577-7652 or visit DanielIslandLuxuryHomeTour.com.
• Tour is Self-Guided—Follow Roads Signs from House to House
• Only Park on the Pavement
• Wear Flat-Soled Shoes
• No Handicap Accessibility at the Houses
• Children 12 & Under Must Be Closely Monitored by an Adult
No Guests Will Be Admitted after 5pm
• Regular price tickets are $35 online only
• If any remaining tickets are available they may be purchased for $40 the day of the event starting at 11am at the Official Tour Ticket Headquarters—Taylor Agency Insurance located at 225 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 102 on Daniel Island.
• Only 400 Tickets Will Be Sold
• Special Thanks to East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, who will receive a generous donation.
Whether you purchase tickets online or on the day of the tour, you must stop by Taylor Agency Insurance on Saturday, June 13th, 11am-5pm to pick up your Official Tour Map, which you must show to gain admittance to any of the homes on the tour.