• Tour is Self-Guided—Follow Roads Signs from House to House
• Only Park on the Pavement
• Wear Flat-Soled Shoes
• No Handicap Accessibility at the Houses
• Children 12 & Under Must Be Closely Monitored by an Adult
• Start Tour Early—No Guests Will Be Admitted after 5pm
• Early Bird Tickets: $30 per person until Thursday, April 25th, 2019 (Ends at midnight)
• Regular Tickets: $35 per person starting April 26th, 2019 (Online sales end at midnight)
• On-Site Tickets: $35 per person on the day of the tour starting at 11am at The Taylor Agency, 225 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 102, Daniel Island
• Special Thanks to East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, who will receive a generous donation.
Whether you purchase tickets in advance or on the day of the tour, you must stop by the Taylor Agency on Saturday, April 27th, 2019 between 11am-5pm to pickup your OFFICIAL TOUR MAP, which you must show to gain admittance to any of the home on the tour.