Charleston Home + Design Magazine is proud to present the 2019 Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour taking place on Saturday, April 27th, from 11am to 5pm.
This year we have an exceptional lineup of four amazing custom homes – all private residences on Daniel Island, opening their doors to the public for six hours only.
Each participating home on the self-guided tour will be hosted by the builder responsible for the home’s construction, along with a few select local craftsmen and women who help homeowners create the home of their dreams every day.
The builders on hand will answer your questions and talk to you one-on-one as well as point out the vast number of unique and premium features each home boasts. Special thanks to the Daniel Island property owners who have all generously opened their homes to raise money for the non-profit benefiting from a portion of all the proceeds – East Cooper Habitat for Humanity.
• Tour is Self-Guided—Follow Roads Signs from House to House
• Only Park on the Pavement
• Wear Flat-Soled Shoes
• No Handicap Accessibility at the Houses
• Children 12 & Under Must Be Closely Monitored by an Adult
• Start Tour Early—No Guests Will Be Admitted after 5pm
• Pre-Sale Tickets: $25 per person (Only 200 Available)
• Early Bird Tickets: $30 per person until Friday, April 26th, 2019 (Ends at Midnight)
• On-Site Tickets: $35 per person if purchased the day of the event (Available for sale at The Taylor Agency, 225 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 102, Daniel Island only on April 27th, 2019)
• Special Thanks to East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, who will receive a generous donation.
Whether you purchase tickets in advance or on the day of the tour, you must stop by the Taylor Agency on Saturday, April 27th, 2019 between 1-5pm to pickup your OFFICIAL TOUR MAP, which you must show to gain admittance to any of the home on the tour.