Enjoy another annual installment of the Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour taking place April 28 from 1pm to 5pm and brought to you by Charleston Home + Design magazine.
Feast your eyes on eight gorgeous custom homes—all private residences on Daniel Island. Participate in this one-day-only event to see firsthand some of the latest and greatest in custom home design, construction, and home automation.
Each participating home on the self-guided tour will be hosted by the architect or builder responsible for the home’s construction. This representative will be able to answer your questions one-on-one as well as highlight the vast number of unique and high-end qualities these abodes boast. Special thanks to the eight Daniel Island property owners who have all generously allowed their private homes to be shared for this tour.
For more information, call Charleston Home+Design magazine at (843) 577-7652 or visit DanielIslandLuxuryHomeTour.com.
• $25 per Person until Friday, April 27 at www.DanielIslandLuxuryHomeTour.com
• $30 per Person if Purchased the Day of the Event (Available for sale at The Taylor Agency, 225 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 102, Daniel Island)
• Only 400 Tickets Will Be Sold
• Special Thanks to East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, who will receive a generous donation.
• Tour is Self-Guided—Follow Roads Signs from House to House
• Only Park on the Pavement • Wear Flat-Soled Shoes
• No Handicap Accessibility at the Houses
• Children 12 & Under Must Be Closely Monitored by an Adult
• Start Tour Early—No Guests Will Be Admitted after 5pm
Whether you purchase tickets in advance or on the day of the tour, you must stop by the Taylor Agency on Saturday, April 28, between 1-5pm to pickup your OFFICIAL TOUR MAP, which you must show to gain admittance to any of the homes on the tour.